Bordered by bushland and beautiful escarpment views, residents of Crystal Waters in Kellyville will enjoy natural tranquillity in a serene environment. Part of an Aboriginal heritage reserve, these beautiful surroundings will never be built out. Wake up to the sounds of bellbirds and enjoy a unique lifestyle in harmony with nature.
Large, vacant blocks perfect for you to start building your dream home.
Lot 17: A west facing, large corner block with 632.69sqm of vacant land.
Lot 14: A north facing, large 612.19sqm vacant block.
Only a short walk to the new North Kellyville shopping centre with an array of shops including Woolworths, cafes, gym and boutiques. A short 40 minute drive to Sydney CBD it ticks all the boxes to the ideal location with easy accessibility to major arterial roads.
Surrounded by Cattai Creek, a local walking track and an array of nearby schools including Ironbark Ridge Primary, Rouse Hill High School, Our Lady of the Angels Primary and St John Paul II Catholic College.
– Located just off Foxall Road and backing onto Glenhaven and Annangrove
– A Prestigious estate with it’s own striking border fencing
– Large blocks of land, backing onto natural heritage reserve
– Short drive to the M7 and Sydney Metro Northwest rail link
– Rouse Hill Town Centre and Castle Towers nearby
– Curbed & guttered street
– Estate name: Crystal Waters
– 5 min walk to shops
– 5 min to Rouse Hill station
– 1 min drive to North Keyllyville shopping centre
You can call Aron Korani on 0472 767 777 who is available 7 days.
LIV Realty: Property + Technology 1300 000 LIV
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own
Updated on May 30, 2019 at 11:52 pm