Sunlit spacious home featuring five double bedrooms, multiple living areas and a superior location.
Set out over two levels, with spacious indoor and outdoor entertaining areas this home is sure to impress.
Only a short stroll to Tarban Creek Reserve, St Josephs College, local shops and cafes.
– Five double bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes
– Flexible floorplan allows families to set the home up to suit their needs
– Master suite with a built-in robe, ensuite and private sitting room or study
– Dining room flows through to a balcony with a charming streetscape
– Lounge opens to covered alfresco terrace for year round entertaining
– Large eat-in kitchen, casual living/dining room with combustion fireplace
– Rumpus with separate entrance could be utilised as studio, gym or office
– Paved terrace and level rear garden with established trees and greenery
– Single lock up garage, additional off street parking, good storage throughout
– Villa Maria Catholic Primary and Hunters Hill Public School catchment area
– Walking distance to St Joseph’s College and Hunters Hill High School
– Enviably located near Hunters Hill overpass precinct cafes and restaurants
– Close proximity to Gladesville Shopping Village and regular CBD transport
Updated on January 15, 2019 at 7:13 am