One of Western Sydney’s best examples of brand new living. This dual-level, free standing home is positioned in a convenient, quiet and private street. Close to schools, parks, shopping centers, public transport and arterial roads, making it a highly desirable family home. Flooded with natural light, tonnes of space, quality appliances and fixtures, you can rest assured that this home was built with lifestyle in mind.
Boasting a huge rear living quarter with effortless flow into a covered outdoor alfresco bbq area, with a brand new wet kitchen including a Boss built-in BBQ, range hood and room for a bar fridge. A formal lounge situated at the front of the property, and a generously sized rumpus upstairs leaves no shortage for entertainment space. All 4, large bedrooms upstairs feature built-ins while the master includes a walk-in wardrobe which flows into the en-suite. A large, modern bathroom is also available to accommodate the remaining bedrooms which also features a large, modern bathtub.
The gourmet gas kitchen boasts exceptional design qualities like the glass splashback, undermount rangehood, dishwasher, 90cm oven, 5 burner cooktop and a double spout sink situated on a granite topped island bench. The cabinetry is of exceptional quality with plenty of cupboard space. The location of this property in the Wattle Grove area is regarded as one of the best. 300m from the picturesque Wattle Grove Lake means your Sunday strolls are covered. A 2 minute drive to the M5 and 3 minutes to the Holsworthy Train Station provides you with access to Sydney CBD, Liverpool CBD and Parramatta CBD all in less than 35 minutes. With plenty of locals schools, shops and parks, this home is perfect for the growing family.
– All 4 bedrooms feature built-in robes
– Master bedroom includes ensuite, large walk-in-robe and balcony access
– All bathrooms include floor to ceiling tiles, a modern freestanding bath
– Separate toilet downstairs
– Modern design kitchen with high end cabinetry and granite benchtops
– Gourmet kitchen appliances complete with 90cm oven, 5 burner gas cooktop
– Plenty of living space throughout both levels, filled with natural light
– Seamless flow to outdoor alfresco BBQ entertainment area
– A front patio featuring a grand entrance into the formal lounge
– Secure garage with internal access
– High-End digital alarm system
– Ducted Air Conditioning throughout
– Modern tiles downstairs and polished timber flooring upstairs
– Ducted vacuum points throughout both floors
– Completely detached offering dual side access
– Level backyard filled with sunlight, secure for kids and pets
– Easy access to local parklands, schools and Wattle Grove Shopping Village
– 300m from Wattle Grove lake/park
– 3 minute drive to Holsworthy station
– 2 minute drive to M5/M7 entry
– 10 minutes to Liverpool CBD
– 20 minutes to Parramatta CBD
– 35 minutes to Sydney CBD
You can call Aron Korani on 0472 767 777 who is available 7 days.
No time to inspect? Walk through this property anywhere, anytime with LIV’ Realty’s virtual tour available online.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigation.
Updated on July 24, 2019 at 3:25 am